Fancify dinner with a prime rib with red wine au jus! Made in a multi-pressure cooker that can make equally amazing mashed potatoes to serve alongside the star of the show. We recommend adding a side of horseradish to complete this perfect meal.Ingredients
- Ribeye: 2 1/2lbs
- Salt: 3T
- Pepper: 2T
- Onion: 3c (rough chop)
- Red wine: 1c
- Garlic: 8 cloves
- Butter: 3T
- Thyme: 1T
- Level 2
- Prep time 20min
- Cook time: 2hr 20min
- In a bowl place salt, pepper, thyme and mix together. Once mixed coat entire ribeye in spice mixture.
- Once finished place meat into cooker along with, onion, garlic, wine and set cooker to [SLOW COOK level.#3] for 2hrs.
- Once finish removing meat from cooker to let cool for 20min.
- To finish sauce, place butter into juice at the bottom of the pot and stir till melted.
- Slice meat to desired thickness and pour jus on top and enjoy.
We recommend a multi-pressure with a slow cook mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures the prime rib is cooked to your preferences in the flavorful juices that prevent the dish from drying out.