Transport yourself to the Swiss Alps with this flavorful, authentic cheese fondue recipe that can be cooked and served in your multi-pressure/slow cooker.
Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 40min
- White wine: 1/2c
- Shredded swiss cheese: 3c
- Shredded gruyere cheese: 3c
- Shredded fontina cheese: 3c
- Butter: 4T
- Flour: 4T
- Nutmeg: 1T
- Heavy cream: 1/2c
- White pepper: 1t
- Lemon: 1/4c
- Salt: 1T
- Set pot to [BROWNING FRY level.#4] and place butter and flour and stir until a paste is form.
- Then slowly add cream until flour mixture is incorporated with cream.
- Once cream comes to slight boil begin to add cheeses slowly while stirring until all cheese is incorporated with cream mixture.
- Finish with nutmeg, pepper, and lemon. Add salt to preferred taste.
- Use your favorite sides (bread, vegetables, fruit) and dip into cheese sauce.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning fry mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures the cheese is melted to fondue perfection.