A Parisian dish made simple with a multi-cooker that steams the toughest vegetables, like artichokes, into a tender, lovable dish.
- 2 artichokes
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup lemon juice (90g)
- 1½ cups water (270g)
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp. mustard seeds
- hint of smoked paprika
- Prepare the artichokes by cleaning them thoroughly and removing any loose leaves.
- Cut the tips of the artichoke petals and slice off the tops. Rub the cut portion with lemon.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the inner pot then place the steam plate/basket inside.
- Place the artichokes on the steam plate then close the lid.
- Select the [STEAM COOK] menu option then set the cooking time to 40 minutes. NOTE: The cooking time may vary depending on how large the artichokes are.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Combine mustard seeds, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Serve warm with the mustard seed sauce.
We recommend a multi-pressure with a steam cook mode and included steam tray like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures vegetables tenderize and flavors meld.