Nutritious and hearty, you'll find yourself making this fast meal many times during the winter season.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 15 oz. potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the inner pot to coat it. Select the [BROWNING FRY] menu option then press the [COOK] button to begin preheating the inner pot.
- Once preheated, add the chopped onions and cook for 3 minutes or until translucent.
- Press the [CANCEL] button to cancel the current function. Add chopped cauliflower, potatoes, chicken broth, salt, and pepper then close the lid.
- Select the [SOUP] menu option then press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once the cooker automatically switches to keep-warm, mix in milk and ½ cup of cheddar cheese then serve.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) for its Browning Fry feature that makes easy caramelization possible. The Soup feature makes everything tender for the perfect Creamy Cauliflower & Potato Soup!