Make a delectable Japanese cheesecake in a multi-pressure cooker with innovative functions that steam ingredients to the light, fluffy, and slightly-jiggly cheesecake we've come to know and love.
Prep time 30min
Cook time: 50min
- Cream cheese: 3/4c
- Milk: 1/3c
- White sugar: 3T
- Egg yolks: 2
- Egg whites: 2
- Corn flour: 1/3c
- Cake flour: 1/2c
- Place cream cheese, egg yolks, corn flour, cake flour into pot and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites and sugar until fluffy and stiff.
- Take egg whites and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Set cooker to [STEAM level.#3] for 40min.
- Once finished remove let cool and serve.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a steam mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures quality steam distribution for the fluffiest results.