Make the best pumpkin pie in a multi-pressure cooker that creates a tender custard filling.
Prep time 20min
Cook time: 50min
- Pumpkin puree: 1 can
- Eggs: 2
- Nutmeg: 1t
- Cinnamon: 1t
- Salt: 1t
- Condensed milk: 1 can
- Crushed graham cracker: 2c
- Melted butter: 4T
- Crushed walnuts: 1c
- Place pumpkin, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, milk into bowl and mix until smooth.
- Once smooth set cooker to [STEAM level.#3] for 30min.
- In a separate bowl take butter, graham cracker, and walnuts and mix together.
- Once the cooker is done, spoon mixture into bowl and top with graham cracker mix.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a handy steam mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures steaming, timed to perfection to create a beautiful, moist pumpkin pie.