*Third party installation is required on our water purifier units. After purchasing, we can connect you with one of our certified technicians to install the unit if they're located within your area.
Combining industry leading filter technology, advanced features, and intuitive design, CUCKOO's water purifier line does exactly as advertised: purifies your drinking water for your health, safety and convenience—all while instantly modernizing your living or office space.
CUCKOO's Reverse Osmosis filters feature 4-stage filtration: a sediment filter to rid your water of impurities like rust, deposits, particles, moss, and sand, a pre-carbon filter to remove heavy metals, odors, chlorine, and VOCs, a reverse osmosis filter to shed your water of lead, chromium, fluoride, and microbes, and finally a mineralizer to add electrolytes, natural calcium and potassium back to your water for healthy and balanced alkaline drinking water.
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY: With a 21L water tank, this purifier is perfect for heavy usage without needing to replenish often
- HOT & COLD WATER: Dispenses your choice of hot, cold or room temperature water for all of your different H2O needs
- HYGIENIC & SAFE: Features a hygienic plastic water tank with a UV LED light to warn off bacteria and other harmful contaminants
- REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTRATION: Automatically strips your water of all harmful impurities such as rust, micro organisms, lead, fluoride, odors, and chlorine while also implementing a mineralizer to add back critical healthy minerals
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Complete with a control wheel for easy operation between the three different water temperatures and a mess-free paddle dispenser
|Product Name||Freestanding Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier|
|Model Number||CP-QR2001SW / CP-QR2001SB|
|Capacity||Cold: 17L / Hot: 4L|
|Dimensions||53.2 (H) x 14.2 (L) x 19.5 (W) inches|
|Product Weight||62.8 lbs.|
|Color||White / Black|
|Available Temperatures||Hot, Cold & Room Temperature|
|Auto In & Out Sterilization||No|
|Filter Replacement Indicator||No|
|Avg. Filter Life||Replace every 6-12 months|
|Voltage||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Made In||South Korea|
|Accessories||4 Reverse Osmosis Filters, Product Manual|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|