The best mashed potato recipe for your holiday party made easy with a low-maintenance multi-pressure appliance.
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1½ cups water (270g)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Place potatoes, water, and 1 teaspoon of salt into the inner pot then close the lid.
- Select the [MULTI-COOK] menu option then set the heat level to 7 and the cooking time to 40 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 40 minutes of cooking time has elapsed, transfer the potatoes to a heat-safe bowl.
- Mash the potatoes thoroughly then gradually stir in heavy cream until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper.
We recommend a multi-pressure with a multi-cook mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat and fast cooking. All that's left to do is mash!