Everyone's favorite side dish — potatoes alongside browned butter; this easy side is a no brainer with an amazing multi-pressure cooker.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ lbs. fingerling potatoes, washed thoroughly
- ½ cup vegetable stock or chicken broth (90ml)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- rosemary leaves, minced
- Select the [BROWNING FRY] menu option then press the [COOK] button to begin preheating the inner pot.
- Once preheated, add the butter to the inner pot and allow it to melt.
- Once the butter has melted, add the potatoes.
- Cook the potatoes until browned (about 10 minutes) while occasionally stirring with a heat-safe spoon.
- Pour in the chicken broth then close the lid.
- Select the [VEGETABLE] menu option then set the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 25 minutes of cooking time has elapsed, open the lid and stir in salt, pepper, and minced rosemary.
We recommend a multi-pressure with a browning mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat and fast cooking. Enjoy perfectly cooked, seasoned goodness!