Use this recipe to steam potato, yam, carrots, or any similar-textured root vegetable!
- 6 potatoes (less than 200g)
- Add 2 cups water in the inner pot.
- Put steam rack in the inner pot and place potatoes on top.
- Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 8 and cooking time to 1 hour. Press [COOK] button.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, remove potatoes and serve. Be careful when removing potatoes while still hot.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a multi-cook mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat distribution for the perfectly steamed potato.