The most tender braised pork adobo tastes flavorful and looks appetizing when made with a multi-pressure cooker that creates this authentic Filipino dish you love.
Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 1hr 15min
- 1" cubed pork belly: 1 1/2lbs
- soy sauce: 1/2c
- white sugar: 1/2c
- garlic: 8 cloves
- chopped onion: 1/2c
- bay leaf: 3 leaves
- white vinegar: 1/2c
- whole black peppercorns: 1T
- water: 2c
- cooked short grain rice: 2c
- Set cooker on [BROWNING FRY level.#6] high and place pork belly in pot and brown pork on all sides. [approx..6min]
- Once brown place remaining ingredients into the pot and set cooker to [MEAT] for 1hr. Add 2T of cornstarch if you prefer a thicker sauce.
- Once finished plate rice into bowl and pour pork belly and sauce over rice and enjoy.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning fry mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures an amazing sear and tender, braised meat.